Serving our community with integrity and excellence, Farmers Cooperative Association wants to earn your propane business. We offer propane for farm, residential, and commercial use. We have tank lease programs to suit each customer’s needs. Your safety is the number one concern at FCA.
PROPANE PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Max Price Contract
- Propane tanks— all sizes to lease
- Competitively priced
- Convenient delivery routes
- Will Call and/or Regularly Scheduled delivery options
1204 St. Olaf Ave. N
Canby, MN 56220
301 First St. on Hwy 68
Minneota, MN 56264
Out of Gas Policy
Our business is to supply you with dependable service and maintain a safe environment for our customers and employees. We realize that under certain circumstances, you may run out of gas unexpectedly. This can create a potentially unsafe environment for you and our propane drivers.
If you experience a situation where you run out of propane, you should:
- Close the service valve on the propane storage tank.
- Shut off all appliance valves.
- Call your propane supplier (Farmers Cooperative Association) immediately.
It is important that you are present at the building site containing the propane system so that we can do a leak check of the whole system and put the system back into service. When propane delivery is to be made and no one is present or we cannot enter the building, and no previous arrangements have been made, we will not fill the tank. There will also be an extra charge for a second trip as explained below. The driver will leave an “Out of Gas” tag and you will be instructed to call us.
The following is a list of charges for an “Out of Gas” situation:
- Customers on scheduled deliveries: No Charge
Customers on Will Call or C.O.D. accounts:
- Third time “Out of Gas”: Propane tank will be removed
- After normal business hours or weekends: $100 delivery service fee, plus cost of propane
- Pressure testing & System checks: $25.00
The fees above do not include charges for repairs and time for an out-of-gas system pressure and leak test. See “Propane Safety Check” for more information.